Superb accommodation in 34 acres of woodland
Select your site online
Select and book your site online !
* Subject to availability
Adults go free ! *
* Up to 5 adults per group (Scouts/Guides, Registered Youth Groups, Schools)
DUKE OF EDINBURGH GROUPS
SCHOOLS & LEARNING GROUPS
Welcome to Danemead Campsite
“Nestled in the Heart of nature and only 28 minutes from Central London by train is Danemead Scout Campsite.
Set in 34 acres of ancient coppiced woodland with unspoilt beauty, Danemead is the perfect location for any youth organisation wishing to get back to basics and be one with nature. Ranging from grassed Campsites to thick wooded Campsites there’s a spot for everyone. You could even stay in our beautiful cabin and have the best of both worlds.
Owned and managed by four Scout districts and run solely by volunteers, Danemead is dedicated to getting everyone interacting with nature from all walks of life.
We look forward to seeing you.”
There's plenty of variety with over 10 sites to choose from, all of which can be pre-booked
Recently refurbished our accommodation can sleep 24 people in 6 bunk rooms
All the facilities you could need including a shop, refurbished toilets and a warden service
Could you be one of our future crew members?
- Does the idea of running a campsite appeal to you?
- Does providing a safe space for young people to learn skills for life and experience the joy of the outdoors appeal to you?
- Are you looking for new challenges in your Scouting journey?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
- Do you have DIY and organisation skills, or simply just love working outdoors?
Did you answer yes to any of the above? Then maybe being part of our crew is the next move for you? You can apply as a single member or as a small team of people.
Just let us have a few details and we will be in touch. It would be great if you can let us know a little bit about yourself too.