A - Z
Everything you need to know about the campsite
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is Europe’s tallest Ferris wheel, is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors annually, and has made many appearances in popular culture.
We offer exclusive rates to uniformed youth groups all year round, these can only be booked by calling our team and making a booking in advance of your visit date. Start planning your group visit today:
- Exclusive rates for Uniformed Youth Groups (e.g. Cubs, Scouts, Brownies, Guides)
- Standard admission: 30-minute rotation
- Free leader/chaperone ratio
- Entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- Flexible payment options – book now pay 10 working day in advance of your visit
Please be aware, each group is required to book a minimum of 10 children to be able to purchase this offer.
Call the group booking team on, 0871 222 6944 (don’t forget to mention our site !) or check out the group pages on the website
Page last updated on 9th August 2021